Are you considering going to college for a design degree?
If you’re considering a future somewhere in the design sector, you might prepare for an interesting, enjoyable and gratifying career in one of the job areas of fashion, graphic arts, or interior planning through applying at the proper college.
Many of the large universities do not have degree opportunities in any design sector. The larger ones may provide a number of individual courses within their fine arts department.
Many students wind up enrolling in a specialized school where they’ll be able to experience substantial and practical instruction classes. These types of programs permit the individual to discover and master only the targeted skills and knowledge they need to have to be effective in their next job.
These diploma programs will vary by school, but bachelor’s degrees, associate diplomas and course achievement certificates are often available. A number of on-campus universities provide both day and night time lessons. Plus, just like most universities, financial aid alternatives are on hand to the ones that qualify.
And, as an extra benefit, a lot of these schools encourage the individual to complete their studies as swiftly as they can.
While many of these colleges happen to be typical, walk-on campus establishments, others are designed for being predominantly accessible on the web. These schools help working students, parents and other time-challenged people work classes into their daily schedule.
Our guidebook is a option for you to start off researching a small number of the more widely used institutions in the country that supply at least one of these kinds of education programs. So just take a look at this listing of schools, find a couple that seem like they could do the job — and all the best.
Graphic design occupations can be a great means to combine creative and technology ability into a fun, creative and enjoyable career.
Graduates of a full, four-year university degree, or even a faster program, might track down a job opportunity at a design agency, on the art staff of an advertising agency, at a publishing or in the marketing communications office of a major business as an entry-level job such as a staff artist, artwork developer, or even as a assistant art director.
The interest in individuals who are able to plan and construct serviceable and stylish indoor spaces in the workplace and the home has not been greater. While it can be challenging to find a college and earn a bachelor’s degree in this area, a good number of entry-level design professionals earned either a four-year degree in a similar subject, such as art, or they attended a specialized school.
If you have an eye for style and fashion, you may develop a good career in fashion merchandising, marketing or design. A couple of colleges, mostly in the bigger cities, promote degree options, curriculum or classes in fashion. It is often a great, exciting occupation, but competition for positions can be great.
Go check out schools that feature either a degree plan or concentrated package of classes in one of these specialties. Locate some by zip code.
See some local schools:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Maybe this isn’t the right career field for you. Go to MastersDegreesOnline.org