• Lesley University is a private, coeducation university with campuses in both Boston and Cambridge, Massachusetts.
• It was established in 1909 originally as a teacher training school just for women.
• The school started awarding four year degrees in 1944.
• They offer bachelor of arts degrees in Animation and Motion Media, Photography, Design and Fine Arts.
• They offer minor degrees in Design and Fine Arts as well.
• There are four main degree-granting schools at this university, and they are:
1. College of Art and Design
2. College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
3. Graduate School Of Arts and Social Sciences
4. Graduate School of Education
• Many teachers in the New England area choose this school for their Masters of Education programs.
• The Boston Campus is the main location for the College of Art and Design.
• Like many other spread-out schools, Lesley provides shuttle buses that connect students to the separate campuses of the university.
• The school's original motto translates into "I had perished had I not persisted".
• The university places an emphasis on the personal growth of the student.
Go visit Lesley University
Find online and campus-based colleges with our search tool:
SOSU offers a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design. Graduates of this program are prepared to get into the area of digital imagery via print, packaging, posters, multimedia, film and Internet-delivered content.
Interiors Courses for working towards becoming an interior designer.
Harper is a community college in Chicago. This school offers Associate in Applied Science Degrees in Interior Design, Fashion Design, Fashion Merchandising, and Print Production.
Fashion Jobs in merchandising, design and marketing can be started here.
Western KY University is a university in Bowling Green, Kentucky, offering BA and BFA degrees that allow students to concentrate in graphic design.
Fine Arts Programs to look up courses and degrees in graphic design.
Copyright © 2019 www.DesignSchoolResource.com. All Rights Reserved.