Would a career in design be something that interests you?
If you’re planning on a future in the area of design, you could train for an interesting, fun and rewarding career in one of the job areas of fashion, visual arts, or interior planning through registering at the ideal university or school.
Most of the public colleges do not offer degree opportunities in any design specialty. The bigger ones may provide a couple of individual classes through their fine arts department.
Quite a few students find themselves attending a specialty school where they’ll be able to receive thorough and practical instruction courses. These programs let the individual to find out and master just the targeted skills and knowledge they need to be successful in their upcoming occupation.
The actual degree programs can vary by college, but bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees and program completion credentials are sometimes available. A lot of on-campus schools provide both daytime and nighttime sessions. In addition, like the vast majority of universities, financial aid possibilities are on hand to people who meet the requirements.
And, as a, these schools enable the pupil to finish as fast as they can.
Although many of these universities will be standard, campus-based establishments, others are set up for being typically accessible on the internet. web-based colleges help working students, parents and other very busy people work classes into their already crazy schedule.
Our site is an easy way for you to start off looking over a small number of the more well-known colleges in the country which have one or more of these kinds of education packages. So just take a glimpse at this listing of schools, choose a couple that look like they might be right for you — and best of luck.
Graphic and Visual Arts
Graphic arts occupations could be a tremendous approach partner artistic and technology ability into a fun, creative and fulfilling career path.
Graduates of a full, four-year university degree, or a shorter course, may likely stumble on a position at a design agency, at the creative crew of an advertising firm, at a media company or on the marketing communications team of a big business as an entry-level situation such as a production artist, image developer, or even as a junior art director.
The interest in individuals who can design and construct workable and pleasing interior spaces in homes and workplaces has never been greater. It can be hard to locate a bachelor’s diploma in this subject, many new designers possess either a bachelor’s degree in a related discipline, such as fine art, or they enrolled at a specialized school.
In case you have an eye for fashion and style, you may develop a promising future in fashion marketing, merchandising or design. A few universities, generally in the largest cities, offer diplomas, programs or training in the fashion category. It is truly a great, entertaining occupation, however competition for work opportunities are usually substantial.
There are schools that deliver either a diploma or concentrated package of courses in one or more of these majors. Locate one in your zip code.
Here are a few to consider:
- Learn to develop, coordinate, & execute successful design strategies at Keiser
- Produce graphic design solutions in a variety of state-of-the-industry mediums
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Animation and Game Design
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Maybe this isn’t your career field. Visit www.MastersDegreesOnline.org