Would a design career be something you would be interested in?
If you happen to be considering a possible future somewhere in the design sector, you might prepare for a great, enjoyable and satisfying career in the job segments of fashion, visual design, or space planning by enrolling at the correct institution.
Quite a number of large colleges do not have diploma opportunities specifically in any design segment. The bigger ones will offer a handful of individual classes in their fine arts department.
Many students find themselves attending a specialty institution where they’ll be able to get extensive and hands-on instruction courses. These schools allow the student to figure out and pick up just the targeted skills and knowledge they have to have to become effective in their next job.
The degree packages may vary by school, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate’s diplomas and course completion certifications are sometimes offered. Most traditional schools provide both daytime and nighttime courses. And, like most schools, financial aid options are provided to those that qualify.
And, as an extra benefit, these types of schools permit the student to finish as soon as they can.
Although many of these colleges are generally conventional, physical campus institutions, others may be set up for being principally accessible on the web. These online schools assist employed students, parents and other busy folks cram lessons into their hectic daily routine.
This site is a means for you to focus on looking over some of the most widely used colleges in the nation that present one or more of these categories of education courses. So take a glimpse at this listing of institutions, look for one or two that seem like they could work for you — and good luck.
Graphic and Visual Arts
Graphic arts opportunities are really a nice way to join artistic and software expertise into a pleasant, imaginative and fulfilling livelihood.
Graduates of a regular four-year university diploma, or even a much shorter training course, can possibly find a role at a design agency, at the creative staff of an advertising firm, at a publishing or on the advertising section of a large company in an entry-level job position such as a beginning artist, image developer, or possibly even as the assistant art director.
The interest in individuals who are able to develop and set up efficient and nice-looking interior areas in workplaces and homes has never been greater. As it can often be difficult to find a school that offers a four-year degree in this area, a number of entry-level design professionals earned either a four-year qualification in a similar major, particularly fine art, or they finished a training program at a specialty school.
If you have an interest in fashion, you could develop a bright career in fashion marketing, design or merchandising. Just a couple of colleges, frequently in the bigger cities, offer degree options, curriculum or training classes in fashion. It is often a energetic, stimulating vocation, but competition for jobs can certainly be great.
Go look for schools that present either a degree plan or targeted coursework of courses in these career segments. Find some in your zip code.
Consider these choices:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Check out other career options – visit Masters Degrees Online