Are you thinking about getting into a different career?
If you’re contemplating a future in the design industry, you can train for a great, unique and rewarding career in one of the career segments of fashion, visual arts, or interior planning by signing up with the ideal university or school.
A large amount of private universities do not supply diploma programs specifically in any area of design. The larger ones might deliver a small number of individual courses as part of their fine arts department.
A great many undergraduates find themselves going to a specialty institution where they’re able to take thorough and practical teaching classes. These kinds of courses let the individual to figure out and acquire just the unique knowledge and skills they will need to become effective in their upcoming occupation.
These degree programs may vary by institution, but bachelor’s degrees, associate diplomas and package completion vouchers are normally available. A good number of traditional colleges deliver both day time and evening classes. In addition, like almost all institutions, financial aid opportunities are on hand to the ones that qualify.
And, as a bonus, most of these schools encourage the pupil to complete their studies as fast as they possibly can.
Even though many of these colleges are generally established, walk-on campus establishments, others can be organized for being predominantly available on the internet. These online schools enable employed students, parents and other time-challenged men and women cram instructional classes into their already crazy schedule.
This tips guide is a quick way to get started with investigating a few of the widely used institutions in the country which feature at least one of these kinds of education packages. So just take a look at our directory of institutions, pick one or two that seem like they might do the job — and best of luck.
Graphic arts careers may be a good approach partner artistic and technology capabilities into a fun, exciting and satisfying work life.
Past graduates of a regular four-year university diploma, or perhaps a much faster course, may possibly get hold of a role at a design agency, on the art team of an advertising firm, at a media outlet or on the marketing communications division of a large corporation as an entry-level placement such as a beginning specialist, graphical designer, or possibly even as a assistant art director.
The demand for professionals who can develop and create reliable and attractive internal areas in the home and the workplace has rarely been higher. It is difficult to find a four-year degree in this small field, a large number of beginning designers earned either a four-year degree in a related major, like art, or they enrolled at a specialty school.
In case you have an interest in style and fashion, you could possibly have a positive future in fashion marketing, merchandising or design. A handful of colleges, typically in the major cities, provide diplomas, curriculum or classes in the fashion category. It is a energetic, stimulating profession, but competition for jobs are often higher than average.
You can check out institutions that deliver either a degree or concentrated program of courses in one or more of these majors. Find some by zip code.
Here is our short list:
- Learn to develop, coordinate, & execute successful design strategies at Keiser
- Produce graphic design solutions in a variety of state-of-the-industry mediums
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Animation and Game Design
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Not sure if design is the right field for you? You can check out more at other DE schools.