Have you been considering starting a career in design?
If you’re planning on a possible future someplace in the design sector, you can prepare for a great, enjoyable and rewarding career in the career segments of fashion, visual design, or interior planning by signing up with the proper school.
Many state universities do not offer degree programs specifically in any design segment. The larger ones will have a couple of classes within their fine arts department.
A lot of students end up coming to a specialized institution where they’ll be able to take detailed and practical teaching classes. These types of programs permit the student to find out and build just the targeted skills and knowledge they will need to become effective in their next vocation.
The actual programs fluctuate by school, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate’s diplomas and program achievement certifications are often offered. A lot of on-campus schools feature both daytime and night time courses. And, just like nearly all universities, financial aid opportunities are on hand to individuals who meet the criteria.
And, as an additional bonus, many of these schools let the student to graduate as soon as possible.
Even though many of these colleges are conventional, physical campus institutions, others might be structured for being primarily available on the web. web-based colleges enable employed students, parents and other active folks blend lessons into their already crazy daily routine.
This tips guide is a way for you to start out evaluating a few of the most widely used schools in the country that deliver one or more of these categories of instruction opportunities. So just take a look at the list of colleges, locate a couple that appear that they could meet your needs — and best of luck.
Graphic and Visual Arts
Graphic design jobs are a tremendous solution to partner creative and computer skills into a nice, exciting and satisfying career.
Past graduates of a full, four-year university diploma, or a much quicker training program, might just try to find a job opportunity at a design studio, on the creative team of an advertising department, at a publishing or in the marketing unit of a large organization in an entry-level job position such as a staff artist, image developer, or perhaps even as a assistant art director.
The need for people who are able to plan and build workable and engaging indoor areas in the home and the workplace has rarely been higher. It can be hard to earn a bachelor’s degree in this field, the majority of entry-level design professionals have either a four-year diploma in a similar discipline, particularly fine art, or they enrolled at a specialty school.
Should you have an eye for style and fashion, you might have a strong career in fashion marketing, merchandising or design. Only a few institutions, largely in the biggest cities, present degree options, curriculum or classes in fashion. It is often a fast-paced, stimulating occupation, but competition for work opportunities tends to be higher than average.
You can look for institutions that offer either a degree plan or specialized coursework of training in one of these majors. Choose one in your zip code.
Here are today’s choices:
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career-focused education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Not sure if this is the right field for you? You can find out more and get other career options.