Have thought about trying to get started in design?
If you’re planning on a future someplace in the design sector, you might prepare for a great, enjoyable and gratifying career in one of the job areas of fashion, visual arts, or space planning through enrolling with the correct school.
Most of the private colleges do not have degree opportunities in any design specialty. A small number will offer a limited number classes within their fine arts department.
A large number of undergraduates wind up enrolling in a specialty institution where they’re able to have detailed and hands-on training classes. These institutions allow the student to uncover and acquire only the unique skills and knowledge they need to have to become successful in their new job.
The programs may vary by institution, but bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees and program completion credentials are oftentimes offered. A lot of campus colleges supply both day and evening sessions. In addition, just like most institutions, financial aid solutions are offered to people who meet the criteria.
And, as a bonus, these types of schools allow the individual to finish as soon as they can.
While most of these schools will be traditional, physical campus establishments, others are built for being typically available on the web. These schools assist working students, parents and other time-challenged people blend lessons into their already crowded schedule.
Our guidebook is a quick way for you to start looking into some of the well-known colleges in the country which offer at least one of these categories of training opportunities. So take a glimpse at the collection of institutions, locate one or more that appear that they might meet your needs — and best of luck.
Graphic and visual design opportunities can be a tremendous way to partner artistic and technology expertise into a nice, imaginative and fulfilling livelihood.
Past graduates of a four-year university diploma, or perhaps a shorter course, might just get hold of a job opportunity at a design studio, on the art team of an advertising department, at a publishing or in the marketing unit of a big organization as an entry-level job such as a production specialist, image designer, or possibly even as the junior art director.
The interest in men and women who can plan and develop reliable and nice-looking indoor areas in the workplace and the home has not been greater. It can be difficult to find a four-year diploma in this area, the vast majority of beginning design professionals earned either a college diploma in a somewhat-related discipline, such as art, or they finished a training program at a specialty school.
In case you have an interest in fashion, you could have a positive career in fashion merchandising, design or marketing. A few institutions, mostly in the big cities, promote degrees, curriculum or training in the fashion field. It is often a fast-paced, exciting career, however competition for employment opportunities are usually higher than average.
You can look for institutions that present either a degree plan or targeted coursework of training in one or more of these career sectors. Pick one by zip code.
Schools to consider:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its accelerated online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic & Web Design (AA)
- Illustration & Design (BFA)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Fine Arts: Graphic Design
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right IT, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Software and Application Development, Web Design or Technology Management Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Information Technology Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect IT/Computer Science Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
Not sure if this is the right career field for you? You can learn more at http://www.MastersDegreesOnline.org.