Have thought about trying to get started in design?
If you’re planning on a future someplace in the design sector, you might prepare for a great, enjoyable and gratifying career in one of the job areas of fashion, visual arts, or space planning through enrolling with the correct school.
Most of the private colleges do not have degree opportunities in any design specialty. A small number will offer a limited number classes within their fine arts department.
A large number of undergraduates wind up enrolling in a specialty institution where they’re able to have detailed and hands-on training classes. These institutions allow the student to uncover and acquire only the unique skills and knowledge they need to have to become successful in their new job.
The programs may vary by institution, but bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees and program completion credentials are oftentimes offered. A lot of campus colleges supply both day and evening sessions. In addition, just like most institutions, financial aid solutions are offered to people who meet the criteria.
And, as a bonus, these types of schools allow the individual to finish as soon as they can.
While most of these schools will be traditional, physical campus establishments, others are built for being typically available on the web. These schools assist working students, parents and other time-challenged people blend lessons into their already crowded schedule.
Our guidebook is a quick way for you to start looking into some of the well-known colleges in the country which offer at least one of these categories of training opportunities. So take a glimpse at the collection of institutions, locate one or more that appear that they might meet your needs — and best of luck.
Graphic and visual design opportunities can be a tremendous way to partner artistic and technology expertise into a nice, imaginative and fulfilling livelihood.
Past graduates of a four-year university diploma, or perhaps a shorter course, might just get hold of a job opportunity at a design studio, on the art team of an advertising department, at a publishing or in the marketing unit of a big organization as an entry-level job such as a production specialist, image designer, or possibly even as the junior art director.
The interest in men and women who can plan and develop reliable and nice-looking indoor areas in the workplace and the home has not been greater. It can be difficult to find a four-year diploma in this area, the vast majority of beginning design professionals earned either a college diploma in a somewhat-related discipline, such as art, or they finished a training program at a specialty school.
In case you have an interest in fashion, you could have a positive career in fashion merchandising, design or marketing. A few institutions, mostly in the big cities, promote degrees, curriculum or training in the fashion field. It is often a fast-paced, exciting career, however competition for employment opportunities are usually higher than average.
You can look for institutions that present either a degree plan or targeted coursework of training in one or more of these career sectors. Pick one by zip code.
Schools to consider:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic & Web Design (AA)
- Illustration (BFA)
- Game Art & Design (BFA)
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Not sure if this is the right career field for you? You can learn more at http://www.MastersDegreesOnline.org.