Thinking about going into the design field?
If you are contemplating a future in the area of design, you could train for a new, enjoyable and gratifying career in the job segments of fashion, graphic design, or space planning by signing up with the right college.
The vast majority of large universities do not deliver degree opportunities in any design field. The larger ones might provide a limited number courses within their fine arts department.
Plenty of undergraduates end up attending a specialty institution where they will go through rigorous and hands-on training sessions. These kinds of classes allow the individual to uncover and acquire precisely the unique knowledge and skills they really need to become effective in their next profession.
The actual degree programs can vary by college, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate degrees and program achievement certifications are commonly available. A good number of campus colleges supply both day and night time classes. And, just like nearly all universities, financial aid options are existing to those that qualify.
And, as a, many of these schools encourage the individual to advance as soon as is possible.
While most of these universities are usually classic, walk-on campus institutions, others can be set up for being typically accessible on the internet. web-based schools aid employed students, parents and other busy folks fit training sessions into their daily daily schedule.
Our site is a way for you to begin considering some of the more popular institutions in the nation that present one or more of these education programs. So simply take a peek at the listing of training centers, pick one or more that seem like they might do the job — and all the best.
Graphic and Visual Arts
Graphic design occupations may be a productive means to combine artistic and computer talents into a fun, creative and rewarding work life.
Past graduates of a regular four-year university diploma, or possibly a faster program, can seek out a job opportunity at a design agency, on the creative side of an advertising firm, at a publishing house or in the communications team of a big organization as an entry-level role such as a staff artist, visual developer, or maybe even as the junior art director.
The need for people who are able to develop and build sensible and appealing indoor spaces in the home and the workplace has never been greater. While it can be difficult to earn a bachelor’s diploma in this subject, a lot of entry-level design professionals have either a four-year degree in a similar subject, particularly art, or they enrolled at a specialty school.
In case you have an eye for style and fashion, you could build a bright career in fashion merchandising, marketing or design. Just a couple of colleges, frequently in the larger cities, present degree opportunities, curriculum or training courses in fashion. It is really a fast-paced, entertaining occupation, but competition for work opportunities are often significant.
You can check out institutions that supply either a diploma or targeted package of study in these fields. Pick out some by zip code.
Schools to take a look at:
- Learn to develop, coordinate, & execute successful design strategies at Keiser
- Produce graphic design solutions in a variety of state-of-the-industry mediums
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Animation and Game Design
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Look at other options. Check into two-year courses in ID.