So, you’re thinking about majoring in design?
If you’re thinking about a possible future somewhere in the area of design, you could work for a great, enjoyable and profitable career in one of the job segments of fashion, visual arts, or space planning by registering with the proper college.
The majority of large universities do not have degree opportunities specifically in any area of design. The larger ones will offer a small number of individual classes in their fine arts department.
Some students find themselves enrolling in a specialty school where they’re able to go through rigorous and hands-on teaching classes. These kinds of institutions enable the individual to learn and develop just the unique knowledge and skills they have to have to be successful in their new occupation.
The programs will vary by college, but bachelor’s degrees, associate degrees and package completion vouchers are oftentimes offered. A number of traditional colleges offer both day time and nighttime courses. Plus, just like the majority of Kansas colleges, financial aid alternatives are existing to the ones that meet the criteria.
And, as an extra benefit, most of these schools encourage the individual to finish as fast as they possibly can.
While many of these institutions are typical, campus institutions, others may be organized for being largely available online. web-based schools help working students, parents and other active individuals work instructional classes into their everyday daily schedule.
Our website is a way for you to focus on looking into some of the most popular colleges in the nation which have at least one of these instruction opportunities. So just take a glance at the range of school choices, choose two or three that seem like they might do the job — and good luck.
Graphic and Visual Arts
Graphic arts jobs are really a good means to partner creative and software ability into a fun, exciting and rewarding work life.
Past graduates of a four-year college diploma, or possibly a much faster course, might just come up with a job at a design studio, at the creative staff of an advertising firm, at a media outlet or at the communications section of a big company as an entry-level role such as a staff specialist, image developer, or possibly even as a assistant art director.
The interest in consultants who are able to develop and construct reliable and desirable interior areas in our homes and workplaces has never been higher. It can be challenging to complete a four-year degree in this small field, a lot of new designers possess either a bachelor’s diploma in a somewhat-related area, like fine art, or they finished a training program at a specialty school.
In case you have an interest in fashion and style, you could develop a great future in fashion marketing, design or merchandising. Only a few colleges, principally in the major metropolitan areas, deliver degrees, programs or training in the fashion category. It is a cool, stimulating profession, however competition for employment opportunities are often higher than average.
You can find institutions that provide either a degree or focused package of training in these specialties. See schools in your zip code.
Here are a few choices:
- Learn to develop, coordinate, & execute successful design strategies at Keiser
- Produce graphic design solutions in a variety of state-of-the-industry mediums
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Animation and Game Design
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Look into additional college majors and fast job training courses in Kansas.