Are you right for a career in design?
If you’re considering a future somewhere in the business of design, you could plan for a new, unique and rewarding career in one of the career segments of fashion, graphic design, or interior planning by applying at the proper school.
The majority of private colleges do not deliver degree training programs in any area of design. Some may have a small number of individual courses in their fine arts department.
A lot of undergraduates find themselves heading to a specialized institution where they’re able to have in-depth and hands-on teaching courses. These types of courses permit the student to figure out and generate only the particular knowledge and skills they have to have to become successful in their next career.
These diploma programs will vary by institution, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate degrees and package achievement credentials are frequently offered. A good number of on-campus universities feature both day and evening classes. Plus, just like the vast majority of institutions, financial aid chances are on hand to the ones that meet the criteria.
And, as an extra benefit, most of these schools permit the student to complete their studies as soon as they possibly can.
While most of these colleges happen to be ordinary, campus-based institutions, others are arranged for being principally available online. These schools assist employed students, parents and other very busy men and women fit training sessions into their daily daily routine.
This site is an easy option to start reviewing some of the well-known institutions in the nation that present at least one of these types of education packages. So simply take a glimpse at the selection of institutions, locate one or more that appear that they could work for you — and good luck.
Graphic and visual design careers may be a terrific solution to join artistic and technology skill sets into a fun, innovative and enjoyable work life.
Graduates of a regular four-year university diploma, or a shorter training program, can try to find a job opportunity at a design agency, on the art team of an advertising firm, at a media outlet or in the communications department of a major organization as an entry-level job position such as a beginning artist, visual developer, or even as the assistant art director.
The demand for individuals who can design and set up workable and attractive interior spaces in the home and the workplace has rarely been higher. While it can often be difficult to find a bachelor’s degree in this small field, a good number of new designers have either a college diploma in a somewhat-related subject, particularly art, or they completed a program at a specialty school.
In case you have an interest in fashion and style, you could construct a good career in fashion design, marketing or merchandising. Only a few universities, typically in the biggest cities, provide degrees, programs or training classes in the fashion category. It can be a compelling, interesting vocation, but competition for jobs can certainly be high.
You can find institutions that have either a degree plan or concentrated coursework of study in these career fields. See what’s available in your zip code.
Take a look at some choices:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Check out other career choices in Louisville and Lexington and associate degrees in KY.