Being a designer can be a good career, but is it right for you?
If you are contemplating a possible future someplace in the business of design, you can plan for a great, enjoyable and gratifying career in the career sectors of fashion, visual design, or space planning through enrolling with the right university or school.
A large amount of public colleges do not deliver degree programs specifically in any area of design. Assorted ones may have a couple of classes in their fine arts department.
A large number of students find themselves going to a specialty school where they will obtain in depth and practical teaching classes. These kinds of schools enable the student to figure out and generate precisely the specific knowledge and skills they would need to be successful in their brand new career.
These packages will vary by institution, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate degrees and package completion vouchers are regularly available. A good number of campus colleges supply both daytime and night time sessions. In addition, like the majority of colleges, financial aid solutions are on hand to those that meet the requirements.
And, as a bonus, a lot of these schools encourage the individual to get through their studies as swiftly as they can.
While many of these colleges are generally common, campus-based establishments, others are often structured for being typically accessible online. web-based schools enable employed students, parents and other active people blend training sessions into their day-to-day daily routine.
Our site is a fast way for you to get started with evaluating some of the widely used institutions in the country that offer at least one of these training opportunities. So take a peek at our selection of colleges, pick two or three that look like they could do the job — and good luck.
Graphic and visual design careers are a nice solution to merge creative and software competencies into a nice, creative and enjoyable professional career.
Past graduates of a full, four-year university diploma, or possibly a much quicker course, can potentially stumble on a position at a design agency, at the creative side of an advertising agency, at a publishing or in the marketing and sales communications division of a large organization as an entry-level position such as a production artist, visual developer, or maybe even as a assistant art director.
The interest in consultants who can plan and construct functional and stylish internal areas in the workplace and the home has not been greater. As it is difficult to earn a bachelor’s diploma in this particular field, a number of entry-level design professionals earned either a bachelor’s diploma in a somewhat-related discipline, particularly fine art, or they went to a specialty school.
Should you have an eye for style and fashion, you might build a strong career in fashion marketing, merchandising or design. A few institutions, mostly in the bigger metropolitan areas, feature degree programs, programs or training courses in the fashion category. It can be a unique, stimulating occupation, however competition for work opportunities tends to be substantial.
You can look for institutions that provide either a degree plan or concentrated program of training in these specialties. See schools in your zip code.
Check out some popular choices:
- Learn to develop, coordinate, & execute successful design strategies at Keiser
- Produce graphic design solutions in a variety of state-of-the-industry mediums
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Animation and Game Design
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Check out different choices in associate diplomas in ME.