Do you think a design career would be a good fit for you?
If you are considering a possible future someplace in the area of design, you can prepare for a great, enjoyable and rewarding career in the career sectors of fashion, visual arts, or space planning by applying at the right school.
A large amount of state colleges do not deliver degree opportunities specifically in any area of design. The larger ones will deliver a few individual classes through their fine arts department.
Quite a few undergraduates find themselves going to a specialty institution where they will obtain detailed and hands-on teaching classes. These types of institutions allow the individual to figure out and cultivate precisely the particular skills and knowledge they would need to be successful in their brand new job.
These diploma programs may vary by college, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate degrees and package achievement certificates are normally offered. A lot of on-campus colleges present both daytime and night time sessions. In addition, like the majority of schools, financial aid possibilities are supplied to those that meet the requirements.
And, as a, these types of schools encourage the student to finish their studies as soon as is possible.
While most of these institutions will be classic, campus-based establishments, others can be organized for being largely accessible on the internet. These online colleges assist employed students, parents and other busy people cram instructional classes into their crowded daily schedule.
This website is a quick option for you to get started with taking a look at a few of the more prominent colleges in the country that feature one or more of these education opportunities. So take a glimpse at this range of school choices, choose two or three that appear that they might do the job — and good luck.
Graphic arts careers can be a perfect means to partner artistic and software capabilities into a fun, creative and satisfying professional career.
Past graduates of a full, four-year college degree, or perhaps a shorter course, may possibly stumble on a role at a design agency, on the art crew of an advertising company, at a publishing house or in the sales and marketing communications section of a large company in an entry-level placement such as a staff specialist, visual designer, or even as a assistant art director.
The interest in individuals who can develop and produce efficient and desirable interior areas in the home and the workplace has not been greater. While it can be challenging to find a four-year degree in this subject, a great number of entry-level designers have either a four-year qualification in a related field, particularly art, or they enrolled at a specialty school.
In case you have an eye for fashion, you could construct a good career in fashion merchandising, design or marketing. A couple of institutions, typically in the largest metropolitan areas, offer degree programs, programs or courses in fashion. It is truly a fun, engaging vocation, but competition for positions can certainly be great.
You can find schools that provide either a degree or focused coursework of courses in one of these majors. Find some by zip code.
Here is our current list:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Learn to develop, coordinate, & execute successful design strategies at Keiser
- Produce graphic design solutions in a variety of state-of-the-industry mediums
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Animation and Game Design
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Design isn’t the right job for some people. You have options. How about culinary? Look at other local career training.