Do you have what it takes for a career in design?
If you happen to be planning on a possible future in the design sector, you could work for an exciting, fun and fulfilling career in one of the career sectors of fashion, visual design, or space planning through signing up at the proper college.
Many public universities do not offer degree programs specifically in any design sector. A few might deliver a few courses in their fine arts department.
Many undergraduates find themselves studying at a specialized institution where they will end up with in depth and hands-on teaching classes. These institutions enable the student to discover and grasp precisely the specific skills and knowledge they really need to become successful in their next vocation.
The actual degree programs may vary by institution, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate degrees and program completion certifications are oftentimes available. A number of on-campus universities have both day time and nighttime classes. And, just like almost all universities, financial aid solutions are on hand to people who meet the criteria.
And, as an additional bonus, these types of schools enable the individual to finish their studies as fast as is possible.
While many of these colleges will be established, campus-based establishments, others can be designed for being mostly accessible online. These colleges assist employed students, parents and other active folks work instructional classes into their already crazy schedule.
Our website is a fast way for you to start taking a look at a small number of the prominent schools in the nation which have one or more of these kinds of instruction courses. So just take a peek at this collection of training centers, choose one or two that seem like they could work for you — and all the best.
Graphic arts careers could be a fantastic means to merge artistic and technology expertise into a nice, creative and enjoyable work life.
Graduates of a four-year college diploma, or simply a shorter training course, can possibly find a role at a design agency, on the creative side of an advertising department, at a media company or at the sales and marketing communications unit of a big corporation as an entry-level position such as a production specialist, graphical developer, or maybe even as a junior art director.
The need for consultants who can develop and put together reliable and appealing interior spaces in the home and the workplace has rarely been higher. It can be challenging to locate a four-year degree in this field, a large number of new designers possess either a four-year diploma in a somewhat-related discipline, particularly art, or they attended a specialty school.
If you have an interest in style and fashion, you might build a great future in fashion design, marketing or merchandising. Just a handful of universities, mostly in the bigger metropolitan areas, supply degree choices, programs or courses in the fashion field. It is really a fast-paced, enjoyable career, however competition for job opportunities are usually very high.
You can check out institutions that feature either a diploma or focused coursework of courses in these career sectors. Pick out some by zip code.
Learn more about these schools:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Design might not be really right for your personality. Look into other local education.