Do you think you have the interest and desire to become a designer?
If you’re considering a possible future somewhere in the design area, you can plan for a new, fun and rewarding career in the fields of fashion, graphic arts, or interior planning by signing up with the right college.
A good number of private universities do not have diploma opportunities specifically in any design sector. The bigger ones may have a few classes in their fine arts department.
Many undergraduates end up going to a specialized institution where they will experience extensive and practical training sessions. These types of institutions allow the individual to find out and grasp just the specific skills and knowledge they will need to be successful in their brand new career.
These diploma programs fluctuate by school, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate’s diplomas and program achievement vouchers are regularly available. A lot of on-campus universities supply both day time and evening sessions. In addition, just like the vast majority of schools, financial aid options are provided to the ones that are eligible.
And, as an extra benefit, a lot of these schools let the pupil to finish their studies as soon as they possibly can.
Even though many of these schools happen to be typical, campus institutions, others are often planned for being largely available on the internet. web-based colleges assist employed students, parents and other very busy men and women cram training sessions into their day-to-day schedule.
Our website is a fast means to get started with looking at a few of the widely used institutions in the nation which present one or more of these kinds of instruction packages. So just take a peek at our directory of schools, pick two or three that appear that they might suit your needs — and good luck.
Graphic and Visual Arts
Graphic and visual design opportunities are really a nice answer to blend artistic and computer expertise into a pleasant, exciting and fulfilling career.
Graduates of a four-year college degree, or simply a much quicker training course, may stumble on a role at a design agency, on the art side of an advertising firm, at a publishing house or on the communications office of a big corporation in an entry-level position such as a beginning specialist, visual designer, or maybe even as the junior art director.
The need for men and women who are able to develop and construct practical and stylish indoor areas in workplaces and homes has rarely been greater. It can be tough to earn a bachelor’s degree in this area, a great number of new design professionals have either a bachelor’s degree in a somewhat-related field, such as fine art, or they attended a specialized school.
If you have an interest in fashion and style, you could possibly have a promising career in fashion marketing, merchandising or design. A few institutions, predominantly in the biggest cities, have degree options, programs or training courses in the fashion category. It is really a fun, stimulating vocation, however competition for job opportunities can certainly be great.
Go look for schools that supply either a degree or targeted coursework of courses in one or more of these professions. Find some by zip code.
Take a look at these options:
- Learn to develop, coordinate, & execute successful design strategies at Keiser
- Produce graphic design solutions in a variety of state-of-the-industry mediums
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Animation and Game Design
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
You may end up in a different career field — NC animation diploma.