Has the design career field always interested you?
If you happen to be considering a possible future somewhere in the design industry, you can train for an exciting, enjoyable and fulfilling career in one of the fields of fashion, visual arts, or interior planning through signing up at the correct school.
A large percentage of large colleges do not offer degree programs specifically in any design segment. Some might offer a small number of individual classes as part of their fine arts department.
Lots of undergraduates end up attending a specialty school where they can take in depth and hands-on training sessions. These types of courses permit the individual to uncover and master just the specific skills and knowledge they need to be successful in their brand new vocation.
These packages can vary by institution, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate’s diplomas and program completion credentials are regularly offered. The majority of campus colleges supply both day time and night time sessions. And, like the vast majority of universities, financial aid options are on hand to individuals who qualify.
And, as a bonus, these types of schools allow the student to get through their studies as fast as they can.
While most of these institutions are classic, campus-based institutions, others might be designed for being mainly accessible online. These convenient schools enable working students, parents and other active individuals cram training sessions into their already crazy schedule.
This guidebook is an easy way to start off looking into some of the prominent institutions in the nation which deliver one or more of these kinds of training programs. So simply take a look at this selection of training centers, locate two or three that seem like they might suit your needs — and all the best.
Graphic arts careers may be a tremendous answer to join creative and computer skills into a pleasant, creative and satisfying career.
Graduates of a regular four-year college diploma, or perhaps a much faster program, could seek out a job opportunity at a design agency, on the art team of an advertising agency, at a media company or at the marketing team of a big business as an entry-level position such as a production specialist, graphical designer, or even as the junior art director.
The interest in people who are able to develop and build sensible and attractive internal areas in the workplace and the home has rarely been greater. As it is difficult to find a bachelor’s diploma in this field, a good number of beginning design professionals possess either a four-year qualification in a related subject, such as fine art, or they finished a training program at a specialized school.
Should you have an eye for style and fashion, you might build a good future in fashion design, marketing or merchandising. Just a few institutions, principally in the biggest cities, offer degree options, programs or classes in fashion. It can be a great, interesting profession, but competition for positions can be significant.
You may find institutions that offer either a degree plan or focused package of study in one of these career segments. Locate one in your zip code.
These schools offer degree programs:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
You may want to look into different career fields. Other career possibilities.