Have you considered going to school to become a designer?
If you’re considering a future somewhere in the design business, you might work for a great, enjoyable and satisfying career in one of the career segments of fashion, visual design, or interior planning through applying with the correct institution.
A large percentage of private colleges do not deliver diploma programs specifically in any design segment. Some may have a few classes through their fine arts department.
A lot of undergraduates end up attending a specialty institution where they’re able to receive substantial and practical instruction classes. These types of schools enable the individual to discover and master precisely the particular knowledge and skills they need to have to become effective in their next occupation.
The programs fluctuate by institution, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate’s degrees and package achievement credentials are often offered. The majority of on-campus universities deliver both day and night time classes. Plus, just like most institutions, financial aid options are offered to people who qualify.
And, as a bonus, a lot of these schools encourage the individual to finish as swiftly as they can.
While many of these institutions are usually standard, physical campus institutions, others can be designed for being mainly available on the web. These convenient colleges aid working students, parents and other busy people fit instructional classes into their daily daily schedule.
Our guidebook is a way for you to get started with looking at some of the most well-known schools in the nation which supply one or more of these categories of instruction packages. So just take a look at our range of school choices, look for two or three that look like they could suit your needs — and best of luck.
Graphic arts opportunities can be a fantastic solution to merge artistic and computer skill sets into a fun, innovative and satisfying professional career.
Graduates of a four-year university degree, or even a quicker training course, could get hold of a position at a design agency, at the art staff of an advertising firm, at a publishing house or in the advertising unit of a large business in an entry-level placement such as a staff specialist, visual developer, or maybe even as a assistant art director.
The need for people who can design and create functional and engaging internal spaces in our homes and workplaces has rarely been higher. It is difficult to find a college and earn a bachelor’s diploma in this particular field, many beginning designers possess either a college qualification in a related major, such as art, or they enrolled at a specialty school.
Should you have an interest in fashion, you could possibly have a great future in fashion merchandising, design or marketing. Just a couple of institutions, primarily in the largest metropolitan areas, supply degree opportunities, curriculum or courses in fashion. It is often a great, stimulating occupation, however competition for jobs can certainly be great.
You may find institutions that have either a diploma or concentrated coursework of training in one or more of these career fields. Pick one by zip code.
We have put together a list:
- Learn to develop, coordinate, & execute successful design strategies at Keiser
- Produce graphic design solutions in a variety of state-of-the-industry mediums
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Animation and Game Design
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
You may want to take a look at some other career fields. See career alternatives.