Is a career in design right for you?
If you are considering a future somewhere in the design business, you might prepare for an exciting, unique and fulfilling career in the career segments of fashion, visual arts, or space planning through applying with the right college.
Many large colleges do not offer degree programs in any design specialty. A small number might offer a small number of individual classes as part of their fine arts department.
A large number of undergraduates end up coming to a specialized institution where they’re able to receive detailed and practical instruction sessions. These types of classes allow the student to uncover and develop only the specific skills and knowledge they need to be effective in their new vocation.
These degree packages can vary by institution, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate’s diplomas and program achievement certificates are often offered. A lot of campus universities supply both day and evening lessons. And, just like almost all colleges, financial aid options are offered to the ones that meet the criteria.
And, as an additional bonus, most of these schools enable the individual to get through their studies as soon as possible.
While most of these colleges happen to be brick and mortar, campus institutions, others are organized for being primarily available online. web-based schools enable employed students, parents and other active individuals work classes into their already busy schedule.
Our site is a means for you to begin exploring a small number of the most well-known colleges in the country that deliver one or more of these kinds of training opportunities. So take a glance at the list of training centers, find a couple that look like they might meet your needs — and good luck.
Graphic arts opportunities are a productive way to join creative and software abilities into a nice, innovative and fulfilling career.
Past graduates of a full, four-year university degree, or a much shorter course, may seek out a job opportunity at a design agency, on the art side of an advertising company, at a media outlet or at the sales and marketing communications team of a big organization in an entry-level situation such as a production artist, artwork designer, or perhaps even as a assistant art director.
The need for people who are able to design and put together efficient and nice-looking indoor areas in our homes and workplaces has never been higher. It is difficult to locate a bachelor’s degree in this small field, a great number of new designers possess either a college qualification in a similar area, like art, or they finished a training program at a specialty school.
Should you have an eye for style and fashion, you might have a strong future in fashion merchandising, marketing or design. Just a handful of universities, typically in the bigger metropolitan areas, supply degree programs, programs or classes in fashion. It is a fast-paced, enjoyable profession, but competition for jobs are often higher than average.
You may find schools that present either a degree or targeted program of classes in these career sectors. Pick one in your zip code.
You can begin with this list:
- Learn to develop, coordinate, & execute successful design strategies at Keiser
- Produce graphic design solutions in a variety of state-of-the-industry mediums
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Animation and Game Design
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
You might be more suited to a different career — Computer Animation Education.