Is a career in design something you are considering?
If you happen to be considering a future in the area of design, you can plan for a new, unique and gratifying career in the career segments of fashion, graphic design, or interior planning through applying with the right college.
Quite a number of large colleges do not have degree programs specifically in design. Some might have a handful of individual courses as part of their fine arts department.
Quite a few students wind up going to a specialized school where they’ll be able to experience detailed and practical teaching classes. These kinds of institutions enable the student to comprehend and pick up only the targeted knowledge and skills they have to have to be successful in their next occupation.
The programs fluctuate by college, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate’s diplomas and program completion certifications are often available. Most campus colleges offer both day and evening sessions. And, just like the majority of schools, financial aid options are offered to those that qualify.
And, as an extra benefit, a lot of these schools allow the individual to finish as soon as possible.
Even though many of these schools are brick and mortar, campus-based institutions, others are often designed for being mainly accessible on the internet. These schools aid employed students, parents and other very busy individuals cram lessons into their already busy daily schedule.
This website is a fast option for you to get started with checking out a few of the popular schools in the nation which provide at least one of these categories of training courses. So simply take a glance at our range of training centers, pick one or two that appear that they could meet your needs — and good luck.
Graphic design careers can be a nice means to blend artistic and computer competencies into a pleasant, exciting and rewarding work life.
Graduates of a regular four-year college degree, or perhaps a faster training program, can possibly get a role at a design studio, on the art staff of an advertising agency, at a media outlet or in the marketing and sales communications department of a large company in an entry-level job such as a production artist, visual developer, or possibly even as a assistant art director.
The need for people who are able to develop and deliver serviceable and nice-looking indoor spaces in our homes and workplaces has not been greater. As it is difficult to complete a bachelor’s diploma in this area, the majority of entry-level design professionals earned either a four-year qualification in a similar major, particularly fine art, or they attended a specialized school.
If you have an eye for fashion and style, you could have a promising career in fashion merchandising, design or marketing. A small number of institutions, mostly in the larger cities, promote degree options, programs or classes in fashion. It is really a compelling, enjoyable occupation, but competition for job opportunities are usually very high.
You can find institutions that feature either a diploma or concentrated program of courses in one or more of these career sectors. Find one by zip code.
Start your search here:
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
There are options to a design career if you don’t think you are right for it. Choose a different degree.