Are you considering a career in the design field?
If you are planning on a possible future someplace in the business of design, you might plan for an exciting, enjoyable and rewarding career in the fields of fashion, graphic arts, or interior planning by registering at the correct university or school.
Most of the large universities do not offer degree training programs in any design sector. Some may have a number of classes within their fine arts department.
Plenty of undergraduates wind up coming to a specialized school where they’re able to enjoy extensive and practical training sessions. These types of classes let the student to study and acquire only the unique knowledge and skills they would need to be effective in their brand new profession.
These degree programs will vary by college, but bachelor’s diplomas, associate’s diplomas and package completion certificates are frequently available. A good number of on-campus schools deliver both daytime and night time courses. And, just like the vast majority of institutions, financial aid opportunities are available to people who qualify.
And, as a bonus, a lot of these schools enable the pupil to finish as fast as is possible.
Although most of these schools tend to be typical, campus-based institutions, others might be built for being primarily available online. These convenient colleges enable working students, parents and other time-challenged people fit training sessions into their daily schedule.
This site is a fast option to focus on examining some of the well-known institutions in the country that feature one or more of these categories of training packages. So just take a look at our collection of institutions, select a couple that seem like they might suit your needs — and all the best.
Graphic design occupations are really a productive means to join artistic and technology talents into a fun, innovative and fulfilling professional career.
Past graduates of a full, four-year college diploma, or simply a faster program, may possibly get a role at a design agency, at the art team of an advertising service, at a media outlet or on the marketing division of a large corporation in an entry-level position such as a production artist, aesthetic developer, or possibly even as the assistant art director.
The interest in men and women who are able to plan and set up serviceable and engaging interior areas in homes and workplaces has rarely been higher. While it can be challenging to find a school that offers a bachelor’s diploma in this subject, a lot of entry-level design professionals have either a bachelor’s qualification in a related discipline, such as fine art, or they enrolled at a specialized school.
Should you have an interest in style and fashion, you could build a bright future in fashion design, marketing or merchandising. A handful of universities, typically in the biggest cities, feature degree options, curriculum or training in the fashion category. It is truly a fun, exciting profession, but competition for jobs are often high.
You can find institutions that provide either a diploma or concentrated coursework of classes in one of these specialties. Find some by zip code.
Affordable schools you can check out:
- Learn to develop, coordinate, & execute successful design strategies at Keiser
- Produce graphic design solutions in a variety of state-of-the-industry mediums
- Regionally accredited private career university with degrees on campus or online
- Ranked #42 in 2018 Best Value Schools in U.S. News & World Report
- Ranked as a top school in the nation by the Military Times Best for Vets Colleges
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
- Associate of Science in Video Game Design
- Bachelor of Science in Animation and Game Design
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its Online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Digital Photography (BS)
- Digital Photography (AS)
- Online and Bachelor's programs include B.S. in Advertising, B.S. in Web Design, B.A. in Interior Design, and more
- Curriculum focus on preparing students for a creative career by teaching them the fundamentals of advertising and design
- Students can choose from courses that cover areas such as advertising concepts, art direction, experience design, and online marketing
- Over 50 locations nationwide, with a student support team dedicated to helping students grow
- Classes start on August 16
- We're now Non-Profit.
- Graphic Design (BS)
- Graphic Design (AS)
- Graphic & Web Design (BFA)
- And more...
- Graphic Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Computer Animation, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Game Design, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- And more...
- Don't let another year go by without earning your degree!
- Education Connection is here to help you find the right program—and we do it for FREE.
- We match you with online, on campus, and hybrid degree programs in your field of interest
- Take the first step by answering some quick questions about your goals.
- Get matched to online degree programs today and don’t stay stuck for all of 2018, too!
Other career alternatives in Seattle and the rest of WA include engine mechanics – check into it.